Hola Bordetella Lyo PCR Kit
Lyophilized Real-Time PCR kit for the detection of Bordetella pertussis and Bordetella parapertussis.
The Hola Bordetella Lyo PCR Kit enables highly sensitive detection of Bordetella pertussis and Bordetella parapertussis bacteria using IS481 and IS1001 multicopy sequences. For unambiguous determination, one of the targets of the reaction is also the gene for the pertussis toxin PtxA.
- Endogenous internal control
- Three-channel multiplex PCR
- Sample type: sputum, upper respiratory tract samples (nasal cavity, nasopharynx)
- Specificity: 100%
- Sensitivity (LoD): 0.1 copies/μL (IS481), 0.7 copies/μL (IS1001), 5.9 copies/μL (ptxA-Pr)
- Recommended instruments: CFX96/CFX Opus (Bio-Rad), MIC (BMC)
- In vitro diagnostic medical device (IVD)
- Storage and transport at a temperature of +15 °C to +25 °C
The kit contains
- 1x Lyophilized MasterMix
- 1x Lyophilized Positive control
- 1x Negative control
- 1x Reconstitution buffer
Try our kits before you buy
Request a PCR kit via the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
We will send the selected PCR kit to your laboratory.
If you are satisfied, you can easily order the next shipment in our e-shop.
What our solution brings:
Possibility of delivery throughout the Czech Republic on the day of the order
Our PCR kits can be easily transported in courier envelopes at room temperature.
Fast and convenient sample processing
Our PCR kits are suitable for open systems with the possibility of automation, while MasterMix contains all the components needed for amplification.
Reducing test costs
We do not charge laboratories for shipping and packaging costs. With this we reduce the cost of performing the test.
Low risk of product deterioration
Our products can be stored at room temperature, which significantly reduces the risk of their deterioration.
An ecologically friendly solution
Significantly reducing the carbon footprint associated with transport and storage.